BILA Association together with International Chamber of Commerce (Paris) and SBH Law Office (Minsk) hosted Young Arbitrators Forum on "Taking of evidence in international arbitration: classical issues in modern aspects."
The conference focused on current trends in the international arbitration practice related to the taking of evidence process.
Alexandre Khrapoutski, Sysouev, Bondar, Khrapoutski, Minsk
Rikke Kjeldsen, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
Dr. Andrey L. Kozik, Secretary-General of BILA, Minsk
Anna Kozmenko, Schellenberg Wittmer, Zurich
Richard Kreindler, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, Frankfurt
Tatiana Minaeva (TBC), Jones Day, London
Heinrich Nemeczek , University of Mannheim, Mannheim
Volodymyr Yaremko, Arzinger, Kyiv, ICC YAF representative
Keynote speech and panel discussion on:
• Evaluation of Evidence: Choosing a Winning Strategy
• Understanding of Discovery: Differences in Approaches
• Request to Produce Documents
• IBA Rules on Taking of Evidence: Is there a Free Space for further Developments?
• State Courts Assistance in Obtaining Evidence